Monday, May 19, 2008

Help me procrastinate

Somebody pick either RIGHT or LEFT, and a number between 1 and 4.

OK MER picked right, 4. I don't think you could've picked a better representative sample, MER!

The books sitting on the right side of shelf 4 beside me in my office are a hodge-podge because this is the tallest shelf and it fits a lot of the books that won't fit on the other shelves. All the other sections have a theme. In this section:
  • Federal Employees Almanac 2008
  • Hi-Tech Handbook 2007 (not sure where 2008 is...)
  • A crossword puzzle book
  • Skinny Bitch
  • Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Examination Handbook
  • My Senior High School Annual
  • My 2006 and 2007 planners
  • Using Formulas and Functions with Microsoft Excel
  • Audit Sampling - an Introduction
  • A binder clip full of information on courtesy pay programs
  • A Cup of Christmas Tea by Tom Hegg
  • The Blue Cross Blue Shield 2008 Network Providers
  • Dilbert - Journey to Cubeville
  • The Book of Subgenious
  • The Prehistory of The Far Side
  • My Mom's Disciple Bible Study workbook
  • My little brother's high school Calculus book
  • My binder of addresses from my wedding
  • The Wonders of Magic Squares
  • the Mensa Mighty Mind Maze
  • GURPS Discworld
  • The Last Hero by Terry Pratchett
  • The manual for my 90 year old furnace
  • My 2nd grade annual
  • 2 souvenier books my Dad brough back from Florence and Venice, and
  • The National Geographic from the month I was born.

I thought maybe making that list would help knock my OCD mind out of this writer's block. Let's see if it worked...

No comments: