Thursday, May 22, 2008

mudfest 2008

Scene:
Me: (sitting upstairs writing a report, minding my own business)
Weather: stormy
Downstairs door opens (I hope it's Jason and not a serial killer)
Me: Jason?
Jason: yeah. Boy are you going to have fun when you come inside.
Me: Why?
Jason: The back door was open.
Me: No it wasn't.
Jason: OH yes it was.
Me: CRAP.
Me: (Walking inside to see........)


Me screaming GGGGGGGGGRRRRREEEEEEEETTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAA GET IN THE TUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So yeah. The WIND (I'm going with that) blew the back door open, Greta got out, then got out the 1 piece of broken lattice (I guess) and frolicked around in the mud under the house for awhile. Then she heard Jason get home and ran from the back of the house to the front to greet him, and then did a mudfest dance all over the rest of the house.
Yeah. Fun. Thank Goodness for the SHARK STEAM MOP, that's all I'm sayin.
The rest of the pics linked over @ mudfest2008.

No comments: