Sunday, November 16, 2008

Zoo!

I had to be in The Big Sleazy on Monday and Wednesday last week. Tuesday was Veteran's Day. As per current Agency policy, I did not return to my residence which would have required me to prepare a cost comparison. #1, I didn't want to do the cost comparison. #2, my neck and shoulder are a disaster from driving back and forth so much and I did not want to exacerbate the issue, and #3, I wanted to go to the zoo. So Jason came down for the day and that's what we did. It was perfect weather, the zoo wasn't crowded, and most of the animals were out and about. I got some great pictures and a few crappy ones, but I'm getting better with the camera. I think this time there were more good ones than bad ones.



I've been wanting to go to the zoo for awhile so that was good, plus it was just a good date with my hubby.

No comments: