Friday, February 13, 2009

To do list for this weekend:

1> Help Jason pressure- wash deck and treat the deck and new stairs with protectant stuff.
2> Plant the new plants I bought today @ Main Street MArket (will post pics/ list later).
3> Get civic association dues notices printed and mailed.
4> Finish civic association financial statements for the annual meeting.
5> Finish reading Infinite Jest, which I love but is killing me I'm so ready to be done with it.
6> Take care of my poor husband who has the cold I brought home from D.C.
7> Take advantage of an opportunity I was given today to make peace with the universe and resolve an internal conflict caused from certain events of December, 1991.
8> Get my fishing, mining, and alchemy skills in WOW up to 450 and decide if I want to spend $ on the epic flyer or not.
9> Write letters to ALIENWARE and cc: everybody I can find in the continuing saga of the "Quest for the Full Refund".
10> Ride my bike.

And THAT is generally the sort of t0-do list that is floating around in my head at any given moment, along with a similar but separate one about work. Which, folks, is probably why I'm neurotic.

No comments: