Thursday, July 16, 2009

Girl's night!

So even thought I'm in NOLA like....constantly....I rarely do anything but go to my hotel and work or sit in front of the computer. But one day a couple of weeks ago my BFF from college, Dale, finally facebooked me. And miracle of miracles, she only had 1 of her 4 kids that week, so she was able to come have dinner and spend the night for a girl's night! We recruited my friend Andree, who also knows Dale from Mississippi State, and our friend Shannon, who Dale and I know from State, and whose little sister went to high school with Andree.


We went to PF Chang's and stayed there talking and laughing until they closed, and then Andree had to go home to Cutesy Lucy, and Shannon, Dale, and I went and got a gallon of daiquiris and went to the hotel and yapped into the wee hours.

I have missed my friend!!!!!!! All 4 of us had a ball.






And even after all these years, I am still amazed by the extreme, unbelievable, beautiful curliness of Dale's hair.

No comments: