Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What was I saying?

Oh right - so......WE ARE MOVING. I'm having daily panic attacks about it, but honestly things could not be falling in to place better. I put a casual word out around April of this year that I wanted to move to the coast, thinking that MAYBE it would happen in 2-5 years.

And then in October I got a call from the Supervisor in Mississippi that he had a spot for me. And the rest is a whirlwind of trying to figure out logistics and finances and omg I don't do CHANGE well.

I mean, I'm excited, don't get me wrong, but I'm so SETTLED here. I have my nest made. I am comfortable.........yeah maybe TOO comfortable.

Jason and I have never moved together, never bought a house together. I bought the house we live in now before I met him. And I love my house. LOVE it. I can't give it up, so we are going to rent it out. I can't let go....plus I think it is a good move financially because we don't owe much on it and it should be easy to rent out.

And that's where we are at this juncture.

No comments: