And as the words left my mouth, I saw Jason snap into scientist mode. This does not always happen when I ask a question or mention a household issue, but when it does happen, I know to just stand back.
20 minutes later, I was in possession of the following information:
- The elbow under my sink is not clogged, and the angle is sufficient to allow for proper water drainage.
- The sink in the hall bathroom, whose faucet causes a turbulent flow, can fill a plastic cup from our kitchen in 8 seconds.
- My sink, whose faucet causes a laminar flow, can fill the same plastic cup from our kitchen in 3.4 seconds.
- Both sinks drain the water from a full plastic cup in 4 seconds.
- My sink drainage is perfectly adequate, I'm just turning the faucet on too much.