Sunday, September 25, 2011

Loves Books

K.E.S., much like her Aunt Nonya, loves books.  I made her one out of my scrapbooking supplies and pictures of her.  Each page says "K.E.  is..." and some emotion or description that matches the picture. 









And then I mod-podged the heck out of it because I wanted her to be able to play with it.  She loves it!  (See video I posted just before this post). 

I'm not 100% satisfied with the mechanics of it. Next time I'll use binder rings to give it more structure.  But I like my idea for the stars - they flip up to reveal another picture.  For example, flip this star up and you see: 
 So that worked out pretty well, except the stars sort of flop around and get twisted too much.  If I do another book, I'll have to figure out a better way to do these extra features. 

No comments: