Sunday, March 17, 2013

NEW BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few months ago, My brother and sis-in-law went on a Disney trip with her family.  The night they arrived there, I got a text that said "K.E.S. wants you to know that Disney really IS magical"  and had the following picture attached -

I happened to be at my friend's house playing poker with several people I had never met at the time, and I'm sure they all now think I'm nuts because I just about jumped up and screamed and did a dance around the room when I figured out what her shirt said.

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The new baby is also a GIRL and is due at the end of April.  Same due date as K.E.S.






Later my sis-in-law sent out the following card in the mail.  SO CLEVER.  LOL!  She is always doing cute stuff like this.  (can you tell what it is?  My picture of the card isn't great.  It's a bun in the oven.)



So yes - we will be drowning in pink over here in just a few weeks.  I can't wait to be Aunt Sonni (that's what K.E.S. is now calling me) to another precious baby girl!

No comments: