Sunday, March 17, 2013

Random

I have so many pictures I want to blog about.  While I sit here and catch up on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Team Brandi!!!), I'm using a random number generator to determine which pics to talk about.  I need to move through these, because it's bugging me.   I know I don't have to blog every picture I take, but these are ones I've saved for one reason or another.  Some are pretty self explanatory and I don't have too much to say about, some will prompt longer discussions.  So here we go!

#6964 - Evidence that I do not know how to use my sewing machine.







#9182 - Dear Jasmine, SOAP IS NOT A SNACK

#9840 -  A long ago purchased Tuesday Morning scrapbooking haul







#157 - Crocus @ the Huntsville Botanic Garden, February 2013.  I think these may be the first crocus I ever saw in person?













1 comment:

DCshutrbug said...

I can help you with the sewing machine if you teach me how to scrapbook.