Tuesday, April 30, 2013

New Shoes!

Got new walking shoes! WOOT!!  I have needed some for awhile.  My old ones are OLD (3 years?  4?) Also, I accidentally left them at home this week.  I am on a walking ROLL and I don't want to get out of the groove!  I'm feeling good and wanting to get up early to get out there and see what I can see.  So I'll get acquainted with the new shoes in the morning.  They are so bright and cheery, aren't they? 






I got them at this store in Pensacola called Running Wild

http://werunwild.com/

They were SUPER nice and helpful, and although you can tell they are all hard-core runners, I did not feel the least bit judged.  My sales guy watched me walk and measured my feet and really worked with me to find the right fit.  I appreciate it a lot, and I'm excited to get walking!  Maybe I'll even do couch to 5K again? hmmmmmm.......


No comments: