Monday, May 13, 2013

Disturbing Planters

A few weeks ago I posted about some of the bizzaro things I have seen in antique stores, including a llama that was attached to a cart in what looked like a very painful way:

(Now I'm noticing he also appears in serious need of a visit to a chiropractor. I recommend Dr. Ciotti in Ocean Springs. He has done WONDERS for my neck. )

                                                       Well, allow me to share a couple more treasures.  I think this will be the beginning of a recurring subset of the "shit I didn't buy" category of posts.  I am loving the quest of finding these crazy things. 

I found these two at some place in Columbus, MS.  Not sure which one. 

I call #1 "VERY angry kittens".  What do these kittens have to be so mad about?  They look well fed.  They have each other as company.  Pink is a cheery color. Don't really know, but their eyes creep me out. 
I call #2 simply "What in the Hell".   I can think of nothing to say about this except WHO thought this was a good idea?  I can't even imagine it with flowers in it.   

















And here's one that we found at HomeGoods tonight. I actually love the color, and the planter itself is cool. I like peacocks. What I want to know is, WHY does this peacock have the feet of a laborador retriever?















Here's the BEST one we found @ the Home Goods tonight. I'll just call is "Poorly Placed Fabric Drape", and leave you to decide the rest...



























What crazy things have you seen lately?





No comments: