Saturday, May 18, 2013

Office 3/4 Done

No, I'm still not 100% done.  I need curtains, and I can't decide on fabric.  I need to do something with my desk so you can't see the rat's nest of cords, and I desperately need to paint it, but I just haven't yet.

But Jason put the knobs on my drawers!  The vintage crystal flower knobs I bought on ebay YEARS ago.  I'm so excited to actually use them!













He also helped me get things organized a little better last weekend, which has motivated me to really work in here more and finish it so that it is inspiring and inviting for me.  I think it just needs a few tweaks - cool stuff on the walls, a great graphic fabric for curtains, a clean, fresh white desk, a comfy, supportive desk chair for me, and a comfy chair that someone else can use when I have company.

Now if I could just make up my dang mind about what things to get....




No comments: