Sunday, January 19, 2014

Messed Up Journal Page that Turned Out Cool

I worked and worked on this one journal page and I just never could like it, so I said screw it and used my fancy EK Success edger punch "diamond flowers" to punch myself some cool borders I can use on something.  I am loving them.  They are bright and happy.  They are on pretty heavy sketchbook paper (>80#, but not sure the weight), and I sort of just want to sit here and feel them. 

Hello, my name is Sonya and I'm a texture junkie.  

As long as that texture is not unfinished wood.  Don't get me started on that.  
 I love the way the teeth on this punch look.  How in the world do these things work?!  It's magic!


PS EK Success pays me nothing to say how great this punch is, but I probably would go ahead and cash the check if they wanted to send me one. 

No comments: