Sunday, January 19, 2014

Starry Night Inktense and More

Journal page with the Inktense pencils, (YES I USED WOODEN PENCILS.  I was SUPER careful, and kept them super sharp.  I am willing to suffer for my art, to a certain extent.), the awesome Panpastel, and a a BG09 Copic marker my long-time friend Becki so generously sent me!  I love all these materials.  The Inktense comes in woodless blocks - they are going on my wish list for sure!!

I also used my 3 absolute favorite new pens -  Gelly Roll Stardust pens in copper and marina  - OMG awesome!! Smooth!  Super opaque, and SO SPARKLY YOU CAN'T STAND IT.  I want all of them now now NOW!!   And my other new favorite - the Signo Uniball white.  Fabulous.

Thanks again Becki!




1 comment:

Becki Britt said...

Ok, I know I missed something about the whole "no wood thing." Please enlighten me.