Monday, February 24, 2014

Built a mini book to go inside a mini book to go inside a junk journal!

This weekend I continued my crafty experimentation and started building a junk journal for a very special person in my life who is about to embark on a new adventure :)  You'll have to just wait to see who it's for. 

It will hopefully hold lots of photos, tickets (the fun kind - not the speeding kind), receipts, journaling, drawings made by grandchildren, etc.etc.  I hope she loves it. 

I am having a BALL making it thanks to various YOUTUBE videos which have made it SO easy, and to my hubby who has kept the house calm and relatively free of general geriatric giant schnauzer problems and has run me to Michael's AND Walmart to get supplies. 

It's not done yet but it's getting there! 


No comments: