Dear Diary, Day 3 of captivity.
- Water machine – I have got to get myself a “real” cup to use.
- Air quality – They shut the air conditioning in the building off at 6pm, which means in the morning it is super muggy and hot. Yet another argument for a later start time.
- Coffee availability – UGH. I may have to resort to going to the 2nd floor for coffee.
- Team aggravation level: 1
- Snack availability – excellent – people keep bringing in cookies, cake, candy, cheese, trail mix, crackers….
- Ability to stick to Weight Watchers – 0 Don’t judge me. I totally stuck to it for the first 60 hours of the detail. I’m still trying to figure it out.
- Days I had to go get my own lunch in a row: 3. This cannot continue.