Thursday, July 31, 2014

Detail: Day 3


Dear Diary, Day 3 of captivity. 

  • Water machine – I have got to get myself a “real” cup to use. 
 
  • Air quality – They shut the air conditioning in the building off at 6pm, which means in the morning it is super muggy and hot. Yet another argument for a later start time. 
  • Coffee availability – UGH.  I may have to resort to going to the 2nd floor for coffee. 
  • Team aggravation level: 1
  • Snack availability – excellent – people keep bringing in cookies, cake, candy, cheese, trail mix, crackers….
  • Ability to stick to Weight Watchers – 0  Don’t judge me.  I totally stuck to it for the first 60 hours of the detail.  I’m still trying to figure it out. 
  • Days I had to go get my own lunch in a row:  3.  This cannot continue. 


 

1 comment:

Becki Britt said...

Where the hell are you staying?