Monday, December 5, 2016

It's My Party and I'll Blog if I Want To

After the year-long pressure of at LEAST 3 people, I have determined that I shall no longer selfishly hide my light from the world.  Get ready, people, because I have a year's worth of nieces, schnauzers, trips, neurosis, gardening, drama, etc. to share.  I've been saving up, but I just haven't been able to force myself to write anything.  For... reasons.  I don't feel like writing them, but there are some. But as the title of this post says, "IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL BLOG IF I WANT TO"!!! And honestly, I have missed it a lot.

So I am going to stop pressuring myself to blog in chronological order, or to try to come up with some big explanation of why I took a year off.

Here's the thing:

I took a year off.  Big whoop.

Lately I'm in to brain dumps, so below this point you'll find what will be PART 1 of a several part "2015-2016 Brain Dump" (so.....more like a "Brain 72 Hour Vomit Virus" than a one-time dump), of whatever I feel like I want to share from this past 16 months.  Holy CRAP 16 months?!?!?!

Time flies when you are having fun and so forth.

In the words of the great and powerful Bloggess (all hail)...

"STUFF I DID WHEN I WASN'T HERE":


Went on lots of walks to the beach

Lots of beach walks...really!

Saw a lot of plays

Witnessed a lot of beautiful skies over Alexandria, VA

Fulfilled my life-long dream of having pink hair

Got new glasses

Built a holder for my dirt

Drug my significant other to the MUSES parade

Made some Christmas Countdown boxes

Finally got some "WILD GEARS"

Went to an art camp for 6-12 year old as a camper

And of couse, continued to ART!





No comments: