Sunday, March 29, 2009

Turtle rescue

And when we got to my parent's house their dog, Maddie, did not come greet us. Which is odd. I eventually sought her out and found her in the back of the yard trying desperately to dig a turtle out of a hole. The poor turtle was caught between thick ivy roots and plants and the chain-link fence. Maddie had dug a big hole and then the turtle was wedged half under the fence. I dug the poor thing out and then went and put him in a much safer location behind my parent's yard near some little pools of water.


And then we did finally get Chinese food from China Palace, which I was very excited about. And we even had leftovers to bring home which, due to a miscommunication between Jason and me, GRETA ATE. She's SO high on my shit list right now.

No comments: