Friday, July 10, 2009

More Weirdness

Coincidences kind of freak me out.

Yesterday I was reading "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" (which I am LOVING), and there was a reference to Nikola Tesla. I hadn't heard that name in a million years, and couldn't remember what he did. I asked Jason, and he remembered.

This afternoon, I looked on to Google, and the artwork for the day was in honor of Tesla's birthday.

And tonight, we are watching KNOWING (which sux by the way) and the cause of ALL the problems is......

"A 100 micro TESLA wave of radiation...."

I wonder if Tesla is trying to contact me FROM THE BEYOND for something...

I wiki'd him and found out that he "did things in threes, and was adamant about staying in a hotel room with a number divisible by three. Tesla was also noted to be physically revolted by jewelry, notably pearl earrings. Tesla was obsessed with pigeons, ordering special seeds for the pigeons he fed in Central Park and even bringing some into his hotel room with him."

I love quirky.

No comments: