Saturday, March 2, 2013

Yeah....Empty Frames

I have grand schemes and plans for my house.  I get gung-ho and then....well yeah.  When I can't make a decision, I get paralyzed.  Jason is pretty good about forcing me to make decisions when he finally gets good and sick of seeing random projects sitting around.

I saw all these pictures of cool collages of framed pictures on walls on The Pinterest, and was determined to duplicate it in my own living room.

Bought the frames from Goodwill and American Thrift Store for seriously NO money (like $1 - $8ish).  Painted them with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, and followed other internet tips to trace out the shapes of the frames on newspaper and arrange those on the wall to determine where to hang them.


We tried several different arrangements. Lived with each of them for a few days.   Moved some furniture around, and finally settled on a pattern.


That was in September.


Then Jason finally made me hang the actual frames not much after that.




And there they are.  I still have no idea what I'm going to put IN them.  But they look sort of cool.  We finished filling up that bookcase, and I'm super happy with the results of that.

Hmmm I don't have a current picture of that and it's too dark to take one.  I'll post one later.  Remind me!

P.S. This was Andree's pick - 734.  I only had one 734.  

No comments: