Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fuzzy

I'm having a fuzzy day today. Had a hard time getting up. Actually, got up, made Jason's lunch, then took a nap. Maybe it's lack of good sleep? Maybe I need to up my meds? Maybe I need to get off my ass and do some yoga or at least something. This morning in my muddled state I had a hard time remembering what day it was. Nothing new, this is how I am most mornings....just relatively this morning was bad.

So now I'm @ work and feeling better. Listening to the last half of the "I's" on my i-pod

I Got it Bad - Ella Fitzgerald
I Miss You - Incubus
I Palindrome I - They Might be Giants
I Took Your Name - REM
I Will Possess Your Heart - Death Cab for Cutie
The Ice is Getting Thinner - Death Cab for Cutie
If Only - K.T. Tunstall
In My Place - Cold Play
In the Car - Bare Naked Ladies
Istanbul (not Constantinople) - They Might be Giants
It's All Been Done - Bare Naked Ladies

No comments: